Terms and Conditions
Main Terms and Conditions:
Marriedbook Interactive or any of Marriedbook applications are not therapists nor is it created by licensed therapists. Developed by a couple of over 20 years of marriage, marriedbook provide "self help" applications designed to help guide couples into reflection, self development and cooperation. Progress and results are based upon each couple's willingness to work together. We make no claims or guarantees for any personal success or prevention of failure.
Expectations:🏆 Progress is entirely up to each couple.
Each account membership grants 1 license to 1 married/engaged couple or individual to use our platform and applications. Marriedbook applications, content or materials can NOT be distributed or shared to anyone outside of our platform.
Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other marriedbook users. Inflammatory statements or remarks against other members or people are not allowed.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the marriedbook.com.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack marriedbook or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with marriedbook.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any marriedbook members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of marriedbook, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not post any hateful or obscene images, videos or remarks, this includes nudity or vulgarity.
- Any images or content that may contain violence, blood or gore is not allowed. We reserve the right to remove anything we believe is inappropriate or showcased for public view.
- You must not use our website to advertise other products or services. Political attacks, politically motivated topics or posts, controversial or off topic content are not allowed and may be subject to removal.
- You can not solicit or request funds, donations or attempt to collect data from other members. Donate pages or shops of any kind are NOT allowed.
- Do not spam or produce multiple pages, groups, events or content of the same type.
- Do not create blank or fake content of any kind. Make sure the pages, groups or events you post are real and not with the intent to prank or deceive members.
- Do not create topics that asks for personal advice or topics that complain about personal issues (if any advice is posted, it must be in the appropriate group section).
- Our platform is NOT a dating site. Inappropriate actions such as, undesired advances or explicit content is also not allowed.
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your marriedbook account. While marriedbook prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that marriedbook cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
We handle all situations with fairness and with consideration to our community as a whole and to each individual member. We though reserve the right to modify the marriedbook service for any reason and at anytime.
What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
Although our platform and service is designed to be inclusive and fair, we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
marriedbook service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on marriedbook to outside websites. Pages on other websites which display data hosted on marriedbook must provide a link back to marriedbook.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours): We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the marriedbook service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.