Marriedbook is a digital book of memories, a self help interactive platform, community and marital content source exclusively for married, engaged or newly wedded couples.
Build your own private book filled with your memories and experiences. Utilize marriedbook’s self help therapy tools for couples to help in the areas of communication, relationship and love. Get up to date content from marriedbook magazine's article section. Engage in marriedbook's community groups, activities and events geared toward married life or keep it private. Gain experience points, level up your progress and gain award badges as you add content to your book and/or community.
Join marriedbook today and experience how it can enrich your relationship and married life or contact us directly if you have any questions Contact Us.
Interactive Programs Included:
- Interactive: Self Help Programs and Games for married couples.
- Love: Interactive Therapy and marriedbook Boot Camp comes included with membership.
- Your Personal Profile Book: You can build your memories and special moments over time, post memories on your wall and timeline, upload photos, build albums, post videos and create a catalog of your special moments.
- Award Progress: Gain experience points, level up your progress and gain award badges as you add content to your book and/or community.
- Public Pages: Create pages for particular or specific memories, events or occasions.
- marriedbook magazine: Articles including Married Tips and Helpful Content.
- Community: Fun Activities, Community Groups and Polls.
- Affiliate Opportunity: Earn 50% commission for simply telling others about marriedbook.com. Learn more
- Two-Factor Authentication (Optional): Log in with a code from your Google Authenticator App as well as a password.
- Privacy Settings: Make settings on your Profile Book private, public or for friends to view only. You can also engage the community anonymously by selecting the "anonymous" option if you would like to remain private.
- No Ads: No advertising or non-related content broadcasting.
- One time payment: Lifetime membership access. No subscriptions needed.
Shared or Individual Accounts:
You can create a shared (joint) or individual account (you can change the account type at any time). Shared accounts allow you to build your memories on one joint account and Profile Book. Individual accounts allow you to build your memories individually and allows you the ability to engage in private chat with one another, send icon gifts etc (2 separate accounts are only required if you choose to use our chat features to communicate to one another).
Your progress and activities are rewarded as you participate in building your book or engaging in the community. You’ll gain experience points, level up your progress and gain badges. The entire experience is designed to be engaging and fun while providing activities to motivate your private and social interaction.
Our affiliate program is currently available to all official members. Affiliates earn 50% commission from each referred member. Earn $25 per member for simply telling others about marriedbook.com. Your own affiliate link will track all progress. Learn more here.
Love Thy Neighbor:
We at marriedbook welcome people from all different cultures, lifestyles, beliefs and many walks of life. You can feel welcome to participate in our community, remain anonymous or private, but you should always feel welcome here.
Our team members believe in the power of prayer. This is not a requirement to join marriedbook nor is it a requirement to participate in our community. We have opportunities for prayer requests even if you are not a believer. If you need or request prayer within our community, our doors are always open.
We are also a “positive, peace and productive” oriented community. All of our topics and discussions provide encouragement, resolutions, positive reflection, affirmation and opportunities to provide testimonials and resolutions. We do not allow hate speech, political discussions or debates, business or product promotions. We do provide opportunities for counseling groups and mentorship.
You can have a joint account or individual account but being married or engaged is a community requirement. Our platform is NOT a dating site. Inappropriate actions such as, undesired advances or explicit content is also not allowed.